Sunday, 30 November 2014

ROARRRRSOME!!!

It was my birthday earlier this month and I was thoroughly spoilt by all my friends and family.

I was lucky to get some vouchers for my local shopping centre and headed off on Thursday to get a head start on my Christmas and see if I could find anything to spend my birthday vouchers on.

Not only did I come back with quite a few presents but also this bad boy!


I absolutely LOVE this!

It's no secret to my friends that I am a bit of a (massive) geek!
Part of my geekyness includes a love of dinosaurs!

Yes, you read that right. 

Dinosaurs.

Those of Jurassic Park and Land Before Time fame!

So, when I saw this tshirt in River Island I couldn't resist!
A perfect mix of dino geek and fashion chic! haha

There seems to have been a massive influx of slogan tshirts on the high street, with everyone stocking their fair share of them across mens, women's and children's departments.

This is the other item currently on my dino wish list!



And just to get you a bit more dinosaur happy, the trailer for Jurassic World was released this week!


Super excited!

Em x

Shop at River Island

Shop at Sour Cherry