Saturday, 16 May 2015

More & More Dinosaurs!

I have decided to re-join the ranks and reactivate my Instagram account.

I had it about a year ago and never used it so deleted my account... or so I thought.
Then on whilst on holiday one of my gf's informed me she had been tagging me in our holiday snaps on Instagram. So obviously deleting your account does nothing, cheeky Instagram!

Anyway I'm still getting to grips with it (how old am I?!) but if you've been on my profile you may have seen that I picked up some very dashing dinosaur socks from New Look last week!
I'm wearing them today and...I LOVE THEM!

I've gone for a bit of a green theme, and I'm wearing them with my 'Roar Dino Necklace'



This may be becoming a dinosaur obsession!

Dino Socks: New Look
Jeans: River Island
Lace Top: H&M
Strap Top: H&M
Necklace: Sour Cherry

Check me out on Instagram here, I'll get the hang of it soon!

Happy Weekend!

Em x