Monday, 27 July 2015

Coletterie - Wardrobe Architect: Week 9

Hi Everybody,

Here we are at Week 9 of Wardrobe Architect, and this week is all about 'The Capsule Wardrobe'.

So I created my silhouettes for Autumn/Winter 2015 (as we're already in July let's think ahead!) based on the basic shapes I came up with in Week 4, these will be the basis of my wardrobe for the coming season.

Silhouette 1: 
A- line or Skater Skirt.
Cami Top or Tee.
Long-line Cardi.
Boots.
Chunky Scarf

Wardrobe Architect: Capsule Wardrobe. Silhouette 1

Silhouette 2:
Semi-fitted Dress.
Cardi.
Boots.
Chunky Scarf

Wardrobe Architect: Capsule Wardrobe, Silhouette 2

Silhouette 3:
Skinny Jeans.
Long-line Cardi.
Cami Top or Tee.
Boots.
Scarf.

Wardrobe Architect: Capsule Wardrobe, Silhouette 3

Silhouette 4:
Skinny Jeans.
Jumper.
Cami Top or Tee.
Low Shoes
Scarf.

Wardrobe Architect: Capsule Wardrobe, Silhouette 4

Silhouette 5:
Shorts
Cami Top or Tee.
Loose Fit Shirt (Worn Open)
Boots.

Wardrobe Architect: Capsule Wardrobe, Silhouette 5

So there we have the basis of my AW wardrobe. I've actually ended up with one more silhouette than I had in Week 4, but I think that's a good thing as I like having a bit of variety. This is also the first time I've used Polyvore, I wasn't too sure when I first set up my account, but it seems to be a good tool for creating mood boards for outfit ideas and trends. I think with a bit more practice I should get the hang of it!

Anyone else worked on the Wardrobe Architect project?
How did you find setting out your seasonal silhouettes?

Em x