Monday, 23 May 2016

Home Sweet Home

So we did it...

 The Ginge & I finally moved in and are settled in our new flat!

Despite being busy and tiring the move itself ran pretty smoothly. The exception being when our sofa got stuck in our hallway and we had to remove a door and use considerable force to get it into the living room! But apart from that I'm glad to say all went well. Needless to say if we ever move again the sofa will be staying put or coming out in pieces!

Now I normally feel a little odd about sharing a lot of personal information or pictures online (you never know who's reading!) but here's a little sneak peek of our new bedroom. We went for a bit of a crazy jungle themed wallpaper but the colours in it are beautiful and we got some gorgeous coloured curtains that perfectly match the blue in the wallpaper.





I honestly say I'm completely in love with our little home. Our pictures and photos are on the walls and everything is in it's proper place. I've even completed a mini sewing project in the form of these black sequin & quilted cushion covers for our bedroom. They're double sided so the sequins are on show during the day and the quilted side is purely for comfort purposes at night! 


It's been a crazy few weeks as I actually started a new job the a few days before we moved so it's been nice to let the dust to settle for a bit, but I'm looking forward to seeing what the future holds in our home sweet home.

Em x

P.S. If you like our crazy jungle wallpaper you can get it from B&Q - Just click here!