Saturday, 28 May 2016

London in the 1980's

I definitely feel I am getting behind the times in certain things.
I have only recently discovered and started using the "Save Link" button on my Facebook. 

Yep. An app I use everyday and I had no idea that button existed.
Can't tell you how many times I would try to remember where I'd seen a certain article, only to go back to the page later and have to scroll through posts upon posts until I found what I was looking for... or not be able find it at all. But no more! I can't get enough of this 'Save Link' button now!

So thanks to that handy little button, here's a link I saved a couple of weeks ago and thought I would share with you. The website Handpicked has shared a selection of photos of London in the 1980s. It's a good insight into what the buildings, streets, the general public and even a few celebrities of the era looked like.

My favourite image is this one...

Total Mod Icons! 

Click the link below to take a look at the other images
https://www.handpicked.org/london_1980s

Enjoy!

Em x